Wondering what happened to a removed article or information? This section will explain what went missing and why.
- Remove packaging and kubernetes for being outdated.
- negativo was renamed to nvidia.
- Wayland article contains outdated information, so removed.
- Removed outdated information from fedora/emulators, slated to be rewritten.
- Removed gitlab page because GitLab sucks.
- Removed gettingstarted because it contains outdated information.
- Removed fedora/virtualbox and fedora/vmware. We recommend using KVM and virt-manager instead. Also, I don’t use either so I wouldn’t be able to keep the articles up to date anyway.
- Removed fedora/pulseaudio because Pipewire is now used by default.
- Removed fedora/bup article because it contains outdated information. The README for the project is outdated, so I have no motivation to provide info for it currently. I may revisit this later.
- The centos pages were renamed to el to be more general and include Rocky Linux information.
- training/ex294 was removed, as it was not a fit for this website and was missing credit to the original author nor could it be modified in a manner to suit us. people who are training for the ex294 are encouraged to look for the EX407 article on lisenet as it will be sufficient enough to train for the exam. I personally highly recommend using this as a resource instead.
- misc/security was renamed to security/antipatterns.
- Removed Blockify article because it is no longer maintained. Spotify prohibits ad blockers.
- Removed gentoo/gdm article because the bug is now fixed.
- Removed information on running Proton manually as it is not supported and doesn’t seem to work reliably with the latest version of Proton-GE.
- Remove ESNI info which seems to be broken/vaporware at the moment.
- Remove manual Wine installation tips for New Vegas and outdated modding instructions. Prefer Proton and the Viva New Vegas installation guide.
- Remove PCSX2 instructions since the RPMFusion package no longer exists. You should install it via Flatpak instead.
- Removed Git workflow section
- Removed COPR links that no longer exist.